RV Sites / RV Park
Creekwood Resort is the only privately owned campground in the county that does not have Seasonal’s or Live-ins! We prefer to be a Vacation-only RV Park. Nearby is Unicoi State Park with Anna Ruby Falls, lots of hiking trails, fishing and the scenic town of Helen, GA.
It is true, we are an ADULT Only, Age 21+ Resort (sorry, no children allowed) – WE ARE NOT A NUDIST RESORT
Please Note: RV site prices include a 15% Tax and a 10% Good Sam, Military or First Responder discount.
Changes Effective February 2021:
– Deposit Required: All RV site reservations require a 50% Non-refundable deposit. (Balance prefered in cash or check)
– 7 Night Minimum Stay at a Fixed Weekly Rate. All bookings are a minimum of 7 nights. If you can’t stay all 7 nights you are welcome to pay in full and then stay as long as you can, or enjoy a late check-out if not staying all 7 nights.
Creekwood Resort is now open! Phones are being answered and reservations are being accepted. Call to reserve today!
Please Note: We are an Adult Only, Age 21+ Resort (sorry, no children allowed) which allows our clients the satisfaction of having a quiet and comfortable camping experience. No one under 21 is allowed at our resort.
RV Site #12: Price: 7 Nights including the 15% tax for 2 people is $650. (off by itself, very shady surrounded by trees, next to creek walk trail). Large or small rigs.
RV Sites #7, 8, 9, 10 & 11: Price: 7 Nights including the 15% tax for 2 people is $550. (backs up to forest and water run off; #7 doesn’t but also has a non-rented space next to it: #6) Large or small rigs.
RV Sites #15, 16, 17 & 18: Price: 7 Nights including the 15% tax for 2 people is $450. (backs up to our road and trees; 17 & 18 are for smaller rigs)
RV Sites #1 & #5: Price: 7 Nights including the 15% tax for 2 people is $350. (backs up to the 2 lane country highway with an embankment separating it from the road) Small to medium size rigs.
Our Wi-Fi is available throughout the park, but is limited. We also have Satellite TV with 15 channels.
Additional people are $5.00 per night (includes tax, no discounts), extra cars are $5.00 per night. (Sorry, no discounts)
We can handle up to 43 foot Motor Homes, 42 foot 5th Wheels, 40 foot 5th Wheel Toy Haulers and no bigger than 38 foot Travel Trailers. All others would need approval, No Tent Camping at all, and No Homemade rigs. Rigs bigger than this will have to be discussed with owner to determine if they will fit and not drag.
- We are no longer a Good Sam park. Prices now include everything for ONLY 2 people per site. One half is due at time of booking (non-refundable). Balance is perfered in cash or check.
- If you have to cancel, provided we are given enough time to resell the site, you will have 6 months to use your deposit (minus a $50 change fee). IF we are NOT able to resell the site, you will lose your deposit. (Hense, non-refundable)
- You may come in 6 days a week (closed on Tuesdays). You will be guided into your site, especially your first time here. If you do not want help you will be charged for any damage done to the property/grass; fee starts at $50.00.
- Check-in starts at 1 pm and ends at 8 pm, no late arrivals. Check-out is by 11 am. No late check outs, unless authorized.