Area Activities near Helen, GA
Creekwood Restort – Rental Cabins & RV Park in the North Georgia Mounains near Helen, GA
- Fern Valley on the Soque – Fern Valley, pristine private fishing section of the Soque.
- North Georgia Trout Online – NGTO is an electronic periodical dedicated to the sport of trout fishing and the conservation of trout habitat in North Georgia and the South.
- Unicoi Outfitter – Offering a full service fly fishing shop, guide services, regional fishing information, and fly fishing.
- Sunburst Stables – Horseback riding quality trails through thousands of acres of the Chattahoochee.
- Woody’s Mountain Bike – As you discover all that North Georgia has to offer, treat your family to a Mountain Bike Adventure
- Frazier Cycling – A road cycling coaching company based in Suwanee GA that has taken cycling to a new level.
- Southeastern Expeditions – Whitewater Rafting on the Chattooga River – whitewater rafting, canoe and kayaking trips on the Chattooga River in Northeast Georgia
Restaurants We Recommend
- Bigg Daddy’s – Helen, GA – Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner
- Bodensee German Restaurant – Fine German Dining in the center of beautiful Helen, Georgia.
- Mully’s Nacoochee Grill – Helen, GA – Fine Dinning in the Sautee Nacoochee area.
- Spice 55 – Fine Thai Dinning and Sushi Bar located in Helen, GA
Other Area Restaurants
- Bernie’s Restaurant – Nacoochee Valley Guest House resides in the locally beloved “Crumley Residence.” Built in 1920, there are two charming guest rooms and Bernie’s Restaurant which has been serving visitors from near and far since 1989.
- Mark of the Potter – Contemporary crafts and pottery shop located on the Sogue River. A must-see in North GA
- Greenstone Soap Company – All-natural herbal soap and other fine bath care and aromatherapy products since 1996
- Betty’s Country Store – Unique, old country store in Helen, GA
- Village Peddler – Women Boutique and Cabin Décor in Helen, GA
- Unicoi State Park – Nestled in the north Georgia mountains just two miles from the Alpine village of Helen, Unicoi is one of Georgia’s most beloved state parks
5730 Highway 356
Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571